Cocos Creator 3.3 User Manual
Welcome to the Cocos Creator 3.3 user manual! This manual includes detailed instructions, a workflow for users, and a step-by-step tutorial for beginners. This manual can help you quickly learn how to develop cross-platform games with Cocos Creator.
Note: please select the corresponding manual version in the upper right corner according to the Cocos Creator 3.0 version you are using.
- Cocos Creator Basic Usage
- Scene Creation
- Assets System
- Scripting Guide and Event System
- Cross-platform Game Publish
- Graphics Rendering
- 2D Rendering
- UI System
- Animation System
- Audio System
- Physics System
- Particle System
- Tween System
- Terrain System
- Asset Manager
- Editor Extension
- Advanced Topics
Demo and Example Projects
- Example collection: From the use of basic components to the display of rendering effects, this project includes multiple scenarios with different functions and multiple game demo projects for user reference.
- One Step, Two Steps: This is the Quick Start document Step-by-step explanation of the game.
- Examples of Physics: Includes some Physics test cases and examples, such as Engulfing Black Hole, Simple Car, Falling ball, etc. The test cases introduce some basic functions and usage methods, so that understand the physical functions in combination with the documentation.
- Simple Games: Users can use this case study to complete some simple and famous games.
- Module display collection: The example project of each function of the engine, which basically covers most of the function modules of the engine. Users can refer to it when using the functions Development in this project.
- UI Show Demo: Demo of various UI components combined use Demo.
- Jump Ball 3D: Users can make jump ball games through this project.
- Taxi Game 3D: Physics-based game demo, users can make taxi games through this project.
Note: the above items will be updated from time to time. Their default branch on GitHub is
master, which generally corresponds to the latest Cocos Creator version. If you are still using an older version of Cocos Creator, these projects may not open, try to switch to the same named branch as the old version.