The curve editor can set the curve of a certain property in the particle system with time. The interface of the curve editor is as follows:
The curve editor can perform the following operations:
- The abscissa represents the unitized life cycle of a particle. For example, the life cycle of a particle is 5s, then 0.5 represents 2.5s. The ordinate represents the property value, and the ordinate interval can be adjusted through the upper edit bar. The default interval is [-1,1].
- Right-click a point on the curve to add a keyframe.
- Drag the key frame to change its coordinates.
- You can change the slope of this point by turning the line segment next to the key frame.
- There is a built-in curve template below the editor. Click a template to apply it directly to the current curve.