Get Help and Support
Demo and example projects
Note: all demo and example projects on GitHub will be updated with the version of Cocos Creator. The default branch corresponds to the latest Cocos Creator version. The old version of the project will be distinguished by the branch name like v0.7. The branch name will match the Cocos Creator version, please be careful to distinguish the version when downloading and using.
- Example collection: From the use of basic components to the display of rendering effects, this project includes multiple scenarios with different functions and multiple game demo projects for user reference.
- One Step, Two Steps: This is the Quick Start document Step-by-step explanation of the game.
- Examples of Physics: Includes some Physics test cases and examples, such as Engulfing Black Hole, Simple Car, Falling ball, etc. The test cases introduce some basic functions and usage methods, so that you can understand the physical functions in combination with the documentation.
- Simple Games: Users can use this case study to complete some simple and famous games.
- Module display collection: The example project of each function of the engine, which basically covers most of the function modules of the engine. Users can refer to it when using the functions Development in this project.
- UI Show Demo: Demo of various UI components combined use Demo.
- Jump Ball 3D: Users can make jump ball games through this project.
- Taxi Game 3D: Physics-based game demo, users can make taxi games through this project.
Third-party tools and resources for newcomers
Tools for generating texture packer
Tools for generating Bitmap font
2D skeleton animation tools
Tools for making special effect particles
Other game development resources
- Cocos Store: Various game art assets, extension tools
Send problems and feedback
Apart from the information provided in this guide, you can also obtain information from or send feedback to the Cocos Creator development group through the following channels at any time: