Cocos Creator v2.0 User Manual
Welcome to the Cocos Creator User Manual! Cocos Creator is a free, cross-platform, game development tool based on Cocos2d-x. This is a comprehensive and detailed guide to help you get started with designing and developing games.
Note: Please select the corresponding version of the manual in the upper right corner according to the version of Cocos Creator you are using. The current stable version is still v2.0, and if you are using v2.1, please refer to the Cocos Creator v2.1 User Manual.
- DragonBones ReplaceTexture
- Starting with v2.0.5, Cocos Creator supports publishing to OPPO Mini Game and Vivo Mini Game.
- Starting with v2.0.4, Cocos Creator supports publishing to Google Play Instant.
- Starting with v2.0.1, Cocos Creator upgraded the open data context solution, see WeChat Mini Game Open Data Context.
- v2.0 Upgrade Guide.
- Starting with v1.10, Cocos Creator refactored the underlying resource types. Most projects are not affected, but some projects may receive some warnings. For details, please refer to v1.10 Resource Upgrade Guide.
- Starting with v1.10, Cocos Creator supports WeChat Mini Game and their subpackage loading feature, please refer to Subpackage Loading.
- Getting Started
- Asset Workflow
- Scene Creation Workflow
- Renderer and Graphics
- Editor Extension
- Advanced Topics
- SDK Integration
- Example Collections: You can also get access to it by creating a new project using that template. It's a case by case introduction of most Cocos Creator components and features.
- Your first Cocos Creator game: Star Catcher，please read Quick Start Tutorial to build it step by step!
- Blackjack Demo co-developed with Tencent Games
- UI Demo
- Duang Sheep: A Flappy Bird clone featuring a sheep!
- Dark Slash: Original Dark Slash resources authorized by Veewo Games to recreate Dark Slash in Cocos Creator as a demo.
- i18n Multi-language demo
Note: These projects are not always brought up to date with the most recent version of Cocos Creator. Their default branches on GitHub are
master, which corresponds to the latest Cocos Creator version. If you are still using the old version of Cocos Creator, these projects may not be able to open, and you can try to switch to the same named branch as the old version.