Cocos Creator 3D User Manual
Welcome to the Cocos Creator 3D user manual! This manual includes detailed instructions, a workflow for users, and a step-by-step tutorial for beginners. This manual canan help you quickly learn how to develop cross-platform games with Cocos Creator 3D.
Note: please select the corresponding manual version in the upper right corner according to the Cocos Creator 3D version you are using.
Use the feature map to quickly understand engine features:
- Function Map
- Editor manual
- Engine Manual
Demo and example projects
- Show example collection: From the use of basic components to the display of rendering effects, this project includes multiple scenarios with different functions and multiple Game Demo for user reference
- One step and two steps: This is the Quick Start document Step-by-step explanation of the game
- Physics car: Demo of racing games Demo, based on the physics system, contains the basic gameplay of racing games
- Falling ball: Demo of falling ball game Demo, based on the physics system, completed the basic gameplay of falling ball game
- Rolling Ball: Demo of physics-based object movement Demo, which moves the object by applying force to the object
- Engulfing Black Hole: Devouring Game Demo Demo
- Simple-Games：Simple games demo, users can use this case study to complete some simple and famous games.
- Module display collection: The example project of each function of the engine, which basically covers most of the function modules of the engine. Users can refer to it when using the functions Development in this project
- UI Show Demo: Demo of various UI components combined use Demo
Note: the above items will be updated from time to time. Their default branch on GitHub is
master, which generally corresponds to the latest Cocos Creator 3D version. If you are still using an older version of Cocos Creator 3D, these projects may not open, try to switch to the same named branch as the old version.